Advanced Innovative Recovery Technologies, Inc. (AIRTech), is the manufacturer of BeBetterFoam® products, made from a proprietary, vegetable oil based foam that is a green, price competitive, world class system for oil reclamation.
The BeBetterFoam® Products are designed to recover oil from bodies of water, or to clean up spills that occur virtually anywhere.
AIRTech’s mission is to become the recognized leader in bringing environmentally safe, oil absorbing foam products to market.
- AIRTech was conceived in May of 2010
- In response to the British Petroleum oil spill, the directors of a biopolymer foam company, knew that the oil absorbing properties of their non-toxic, elastomeric foam seemed like a natural solution to the problem.
- The realization that the BP spill and other types of spills happen every year all over the world, made it clear there was a tremendous opportunity presenting itself.
- The Company assembled a top-notch team of engineers and chemists, to create a new unique system utilizing this new foam to clean up oil slicks in open water.
- The Company engineered a complete line of products including oil absorbing pads, buoys, sponges, mops, towels, and clean up kits. A very comprehensive patent for the system was filed that covers every conceivable aspect of the process.
The Problem and How Big it is?
There is no cost effective solution for cleaning up and the recovery of crude oil from bodies of water, or to clean up spills that occur in virtually any industrial setting.
- AIRTech’s complete line of cost-effective, non-toxic, oil absorbing, hydrophobic foam products made with BeBetterFoam®.
- Our products are manufactured from the fruit of a renewable American grown plant.
- The products clean up oil spills whether they happen on the open water, or in the confines of the refinery or warehouse.
- Manufactured from a vegetable oil formula and contain no harmful by-products.
- The foam is manufactured to be oil soaking and hydrophobic.
- They are tough because a unique chemical reaction provides for more crosslink density, giving them tensile strength, and longer life.
- Absorbs 14x their own weight.
- The pads are re-usable which helps our customers with a cost saving solution.
- 18″ x 18″ x 0.5″
Oil Containment Booms
- Help contain a spill, absorb oil, and assist with clean-up.
- Custom lengths available
- 14:1 oil absorbent ratio
- 3″ diameter, standard 4 foot length
- Hydrophobic, water resistant
- Use on land or water, floats naturally
- Absorbs 2 gallons of oil
large format sponges
- Our lightweight sponges are the most oil absorbent in the industry.
- Absorbs 14x their weight
- 2″ x 4.5″ x 9″
oil spill recovery kits
- These kits make cleaning up almost any oil based spill easy. Absorbs diesel fuel, too.
- Each kit includes all the materials necessary to clean up various types of spills ranging from five gallons in capacity to kits that will absorb a spill of 55 gallons.
- only spill kit available with reusable products
- available in carry bag kit (pictured), or bucket kit
- each kit contains 8 pads (18″ x 18″), 3 booms (3″ diameter, 4 foot length), 2 disposal bags, 1 pair of gloves
- Our mops have a long
cleaning up spills easy
interlocking oil spill trays
- oil catch trays are indestructible, and keep garage and shop floors oil free for a safer work area.
- designed to hold BeBetterFoam® spill pads
- 20″ x 20″
custom made oil spill pads, gaskets
- made with BeBetterFoam®.
- clean die cuts form tight to your machinery.
- no product soaks up hydraulic fluid as well as BeBetterFoam®
custom made BeBetterFoam® motor covers
- designed to capture spills and fluid leaks
custom designed bebetterfoam® track cleaner
- absorbs diesel fuel, oil, grease & grime like a magnet.
- removes grease/oil/hydraulic fluid from track systems.
custom designed oil recovery skimmers
- custom tools address any oil/grease absorption concerns caused by hydraulic fluid on water.
- Two styles – Boom Skimmer & Pad Skimmer.
all natural bio degreaser
- all natural, food grade ingredients
- safe around children and pets
- pleasant citrus odor
- works amazingly well
- cleans best when used with BeBetterFoam® sponges
soap infused hand cleaning pads
- manufactured for Grease Beast® by AIRTech
- removes diesel fuel, oil, grease, grime, and odors
- safely cleans hands, arms, legs, feet
- no harsh chemicals
- no foul smell ever
- Portable, lightweight stainless-steel extractor with removable crank handle and lock.
- Enables you to re-use BeBetterFoam oil absorbing pads and towels up to 40 times.
- Wring them out! Capture the oil, too.
Get modern! Save Time, Save Money, Save the environment.
- Quick, easy, and effective with up to 98% of fluid extracted.
who we are.
We came together in response to the British Petroleum (BP) oil spill that occured in the Gulf of Mexico in April of 2010. We were appalled as we witnessed the immediate, devastating impact of the environment. We also saw that the conventional cleanup methods being used were even more damaging to ecosystem, and were not solving the problem. we wanted to help with cleanup effort, so we decided to not be a team of onlookers, but a team that takes action and honors the fact that we are all responsible for the human impact on our planet.
Advanced Innovative Recovery Technologies, Inc. (AIRTech) was our first in finding a solution. Our mission was to be an integral part of resolving this global problem. We joined with one of the top chemists in the world to formulate a new, non-toxic foam product made from renewable resources. By shaping our foam into buoys, booms, and pads, and developing them around an oil spill, we are able to quickly absorb oil from a body of water as easily as you would use a sponge to mop up a spill at home. With the help of family, friends, a few investors, and years of hard work, we developed a product that was approved by the EPA, and also got the green light from the CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF FISH & WILDLIFE. The foam is water repellent (hydrophobic), while it naturally absorbs oil and silicones (oleophilic). In addition to being highly absorbent on a molecular level, it is so resilient that it an be reused multiple times without degrading. We call it BeBetterFoam®.
Chairman of the AIRTech Board / Founder
Blake has extensive marketing experience developing and assisting small to mid-size companies with private placement funding, and brings diversified experience in business management and corporate finance. Blake has extensive expertise in the construction industry. Since 1985, he has managed, consulted and started several construction and concrete cutting, coring and demolition companies which include American Concrete Cutting & Coring, Castillo Demolition & Concrete and Crown concrete Cutting & Coring.
Chief Executive Officer
Bob is a seasoned business and technology executive with experience in manufacturing, operations and engineering. He has successfully led global businesses and has a proven track record of consistently exceeding revenue and profit objectives. He has successfully taken two companies from start-ups to multi-million dollars in sales.